The discussion will be held this Friday, April 26 at 8 a.m. in the Fukushima Auditorium, and will feature Dr. Naomi M. Adaniya, director of the Department of Justice Opioid Fraud and Detection Unit; Barbara Bedford, FBI supervisory special agent; and Paula Clelland, FBI intelligence analyst.
- Statistical and foundational issues impacting health care fraud nationally,
- Features and missions of various DOJ/FBI investigative priorities,
- How to interpret fraud data from graphical form,
- Evaluating the content of health care fraud case studies,
- Clearly communicating and writing on knowledge, thoughts and positions on the state of the country’s opioid crisis,
- Identifying common diseases affecting West Virginians,
- Identifying best practices for treating chronic diseases,
- And understanding current services and how to improve access for patients
The event is open to all practicing clinicians, residents, nurses and students; a maximum of one AMA PRA Category One credit can be claimed by physicians.
For more information, contact Erica Lippencott at email@example.com